Welcome, we understand that it can be a bit confusing, this guide will help you link your MYOB AccountRight. So grab a pen and paper and let's get started!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help support you, and for those who would like a closer look at the initial setup, just give us a call. Note: MYOB Advanced is NOT supported, however, you can export data to a CSV that can be imported into MYOB Advanced accounts.
In myob settings, ensure each employee has the following set within payroll details > salary and wages:
1. Pay basis set to hourly
2. Allocate wage pay items added for Base Hours and Overtime (if applicable)
3. Pay cycle set to weekly
Linking Employees in CrewTraka - In CrewTraka settings ...
- Select myob integration > Select Link Employees
- Under myob Employee link each employee by clicking on + Create myob Employee
- Select name from the I ist to match the Crew Traka Employee
Once completed for all employee's > select next > wait for Finished linking with myob message! > select finish
From CrewTraka > myob Integration ...
Make sure Regular Hours Pay Item and Overtime Hours Pay Item are set correctly in CrewTraka
Pay Week Start Date: Timesheets will be sent on the last day of your Next Pay Period as set in myob
Manually Push Timesheets: You can send timesheets across at any time by clicking the 'Send Timesheets
Now' button in CrewTraka
Setting Standard Work Days and Hours - From Crew Traka settings;
- Select 'crew hours' from the left menu
- Under 'work days and hours' select your standard work days, e.g., Mon-Friday
- Enter your employee's standard work hours, e.g. 38 or 40 standard hrs p/week
Note: Employees can still work on days not selected
CrewTraka-myob Integration Overtime Settings - From CrewTraka settings select 'crew hours' from the left menu and scroll to the bottom of the page to view crew rate loading you can select either 'Simple' or 'Advanced'
Simple - will apply overtime if the crew member logs hours after a specified time each day / week.
Advanced - will apply a loading e.g. time and a half or double time to a specified time period.
Advanced: Tap the'+' icon to add> Enter a name for the overtime/loading e.g., Overtime x 1.5
- Select the day, the start and end time you wish the overtime to be applied
- Select multiplier rate e.g., 1.5x, 2.0x and select the 'myob Earnings Line' you want the overtime to match in myob
Click save and your done!